-Lifetime access to this business Bible study plan-
-40 Days of Emails-
-Daily Prayer & Questions-
-Scriptural references on Rebuilding your business-
-Full Rights to Edit Text and Teach to Your Own Tribe-
-Leader Guide for Church Groups & Bible Studies-
START FROM SCRATCH IN 40 DAYS
Finally! The secrets of doing business God's way has been revealed in this super easy business Bible study and in a few minutes, YOU will make a decision that will Change YOUR business as an entrepreneur forever!
You are probably wondering if there is a way God wants your business to go or if he is even interested in your business as an entrepreneur? Fortunately, I was in your shoes years ago, until I started searching the scriptures!
Now I know you are eager to know these scriptures that skyrocketed my business and put me in check in the business world. We will get there! First, I want you to know two things
FIRST: God Is the Founder of the term business and his first Business was creating the world! This creation involved, drawing up a plan, having a time range, working with the team, putting things together and of course assigning RESPONSIBILITIES to the created.
Do you not sense business here? No wonder he says In 3John:1 that he wishes that we prosper even as our soul prospers, because of course he alone gives the power to get wealth.
SECOND: The Greatest men that ever lived on Earth, gave solid appraisals to the Bible and to Christ.
Salesmen, Business tycoons, and influential persons made tremendous remarks on the impacts the Bible has on humanity.
John D Rockefeller, the richest man in the world after Solomon said "There is nothing that can compare with the Christian fellowship, nothing that can satisfy but Christ"
And the president of the United States of America, President George Washington, is believed to have said "It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible"
So this means being a Christian alone has given you tremendous privileges that you MUST take advantage of! Now, whether you want to start again, or you have experienced massive loss, or you feel God was never involved in your business as an entrepreneur. I've got GOOD NEWS for YOU, but a quick question. "DO YOU HAVE BIBLE?" If you do, I just want you to know that your Bible is the basis for strong business foundations. So, CONGRATULATIONS YOU just stepped right into a life-transforming adventure that will unveil the mysteries of business from the BIBLE!
40 DAYS OF RESTARTING YOUR BUSINESS, GOD'S WAY
No better example could be cited than the Old Testament book of Nehemiah. A trusted adviser to Persian king Artaxerxes in the 5th century B.C., he dreamed of rebuilding Jerusalem, reduced to mostly rubble for more than 140 years.
This business Bible study parallel’s our journey to restarting our business with the account of Nehemiah rebuilding the wall. Over the course of 40 days, you will learn five key steps he took that paved the way for restoring the city:
- Prayerful assessment. If you desire a new project or your team to be successful, start with prayer, then objectively assess the situation.
- A compelling vision. If you desire a team to follow you, communicating a compelling vision for the future is crucial.
- Find the right leaders for leverage. To form a strong team that gets results, recruit and leverage people of influence.
- Build collaborative teams. With collaborative teams, Nehemiah overcame opposition. If you desire a strong successful organization, build teams that work together.
- Encourage commitment and accountability. If you desire a successful project or business, encourage commitment and accountability.
His story alongside others will guide you into a series of Powerful teachings.
THIS BUSINESS BIBLE STUDY WILL
- Teach the word of God to business owners: Yes! God's word is vast and rich in all wisdom. However, there are some hidden truths made specifically for Christian entrepreneurs and I'm talking about YOU.
- Guide you on HOW to approach Rebuilding: For sure, it's one thing to make the decision to start again. It's another tough decision to take the first step, and more serious concern is HOW to know what step to take. This course covers all that!
- Make you see Leadership and Business from Nehemiah’s vantage: As you must have read from the Bible, Nehemiah was driven by a strong burden to rebuild. This man had to create and work with a team, he encountered diverse oppositions, and let's not talk about how he multi-tasked! Remember? Defending the land and building at the same time? Yes, a lot of wisdom in his story and will be unraveled in this study.
WHAT BENEFITS DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?
Let's play a game!
Imagine there was an “MR. A” who just enrolled for this course.
Pay close attention!
When “Mr. A” buys this course, he is sure to learn the pros and cons of
1) Building a God first Busines
Afterward, he'd..go through the process of
2) Gaining Biblical wisdom
This will then;
3) Relieve the stress, anxiety, and depression of a lost business
Now, “Mr.A” can;
4) Restart his business with purpose and fulfillment
5) RELAUNCH joyfully and with great empowerment
“Mr. A.” would now be able to;
6) FOCUS on the task at hand and live from God's source of energy.
This will lead to;
7) Improvement in his relationships especially with partners and launch team
Eventually, “Mr, A” would be able to
8) Contribute to Creating a better world
9) Become an inspiration for others.CAUTION: You are at the risk of becoming just like “MR. A” (or Mrs. A) once you buy this course. What are you waiting for? Enroll NOW!
WHO EXACTLY IS THIS COURSE FOR??
Sadly, this is not for everyone. Check the list below and find out if you made it!
✓ For christain Entrepreneurs
✓ For those who experienced failure in 2021
✓ For those who want to restart, but God's way
✓ For those who want to build a business that glorifies God.
✓ For as many as want to build something great for God
Did you relate to anything here? Well, I'm sure you did!
SO WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS BUSINESS BIBLE STUDY?
- 40 days of mind-blowing and spirit-lifting devotionals
- A complete study of the book of Nehemiah
- Downloadable workbook
- Daily Prayer and questions guide
- Interaction with course teacher through comments on each lesson
- BONUS: Leader guide for church groups and Bible study
- BONUS: Full rights to edit text and teach to your own tribe
WHY BRING GOD INTO THE RESTARTING PROCESS?
Proverbs 3:9 says "Honour God with your substance and with the first fruit of all your increase"
It, therefore, means that you are expected to have a substance. Mind you, His thoughts for you are thoughts of good to bring you to an expected end.
All you need to do is TRUST HIM.
Then He says in Jeremiah 17:8 "For you shall be like a tree planted by the waters, and that spreaded out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat comes, but your leaf shall be green, and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruits."
If God has promised me this then I should put him first, right?
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- How to Pray for a RESTART in your Business
- How Entrepreneurs Confess and Turn Away from Sin in Business
- Uncovering God's Promises for Your Business
- How to Pray for Your Team of Employees
- How to Receive God’s Favor Over Your Business
- The Right Time to Announce the Restart
- How to Gather Your Team to Share Your NEW God-First Vision
- Biblical Practice of Praising and Recognizing Your Team
- How to Handle Haters When Starting Over in Business
- How to use the Nighttime to Rebuild Your Businesses
- How to Press On - and Not Give Up!
- Visualizations to Keep in Mind When Rebuilding Your Business
- The Role of Faith in Activating God’s Favor in Your Business
- How to Equip Your Team during a Relaunch
- How Solo Business Owners Eliminate Loneliness, Especially During Trials
- How To Inspire Employees To Work Just as Hard as You Do
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Have you ever had to shut down your business to rebuild everything almost from scratch?
I can’t think of a single entrepreneur who hasn’t.
And what happens when you're in that solitary, isolated state of mind?
You feel confused, lost, and have a yearning for any glimpse of hope that things will be better one day.
Unfortunately, many entrepreneurs don't make it out of this state of despair. Hope is lost.
In this business Bible study, I parallel Nehemiah's journey to rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem with our journey to rebuilding our businesses.
It's God's version of starting over and building back up, and I cover it all in my newest release.
Check out the step-by-step process for rebuilding your business ‘God's way’ here.
TESTIMONIALS & REVIEWS FROM CHRISTIAN ENTREPRENEURS
Alex Miranda is the creator of DailyGodpreneur.com, the #1 blog for Christian entrepreneurs (Godpreneurs) with over 800 posts.
- Instagram: @godpreneur
- YouTube: @godpreneur
- Facebook: /alexmirandafan
- YouVersion: Click to see my plans on YouVersion Bible App!
Read my business testimony at https://www.alexmiranda22.com/about.